People all across the world rejoiced when Miss Côte d’Ivoire Olivia Yace, an African woman, was named the second runner-up for Miss World 2021.
At the Miss World 2021 pageant on Wednesday night, she dazzled the world with her poise, intelligence, and natural beauty as she advanced to the final three contestants. This year, the 23-year-old was the only African beauty queen to make it to the top six.
Facts about Olivia Yace:
- She is 23 years old and stands at 180 cm tall.
- She is fluent in French, Spanish, and English.
- Olivia has a degree in marketing and management and hopes to further her education with a master’s degree. She likes to sing, dance, and travel.
- Her favourite film is “Mama Mia,” and her favourite song is “This Little Light of Mine.”
- Olivia would ask Michelle Obama to dinner since she looks up to her as a role model
- Her personal motto is: “Know who you are to know where you are.”